Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The day we've been waiting for!

Granite was installed today.  I was excited to see it today, but a little apprehensive.  What if I didn't like what we had picked out?  It's been several months since I last saw it. 

Well, we both love it!  It's even better than I remembered. 

The granite didn't photograph very well - especially the kitchen granite, but these pictures will give you an idea of what we have.

We're one month away from closing!
Kitchen:

Bar - these photographs don't do this granite justice.  It's a lot darker with a lot more colors than you can see here.  I think the suede finish might be making the granite look a lot duller in the photos than it does in person.:

Fireplace Hearths:

Shower bench:

Granite in the spare bathrooms (same granite in each, so only one pic):
And the granite in the master bath - same as the granite on the bar.  This has to be my favorite!  These pictures do a little better job of showing the granite.


And a little more masonry was completed on the outside:



No comments:

Post a Comment